是自己写的英文小诗。
翻译私心添加了很多写的时候没能添加的。
悲情向慎入。
——————
I was a bird.
我曾为鸢。
And then I was hurt.
我曾受伤。
I wanna fly harder.
我曾想再度飞入青天。
But the knife deep in shoulder.
但那利刃刺我肩胛弥深。
I thought I hurt myself.
我曾想我害了自己。
Till I saw her laugh.
直到我曾望见她那嘲我的笑容。
Our love was strong.
我们的爱情曾那样坚强。
At that time I knew that's wrong.
但那时我才明白不过是我的幻想。
Now I just wanna run away.
而今我妄图逃离。
You took all of my thing.
你却拿走我全部的东西。
It tie me hard like a snake.
那感情像蛇将我死死缠绕。
The lake is deep but I fell in.
将我拖入最深的湖底。
There's no bule but dark.
这里没有蓝色也没有光。
Why I can feel I'm still living.
可我仍感受到存活的气息。
——Finally you never find,the water what I fell.
你永远不会发现我坠入的湖水。